I love and encourage comments from my readers 🙂
Receiving feedback is awesome because its one way for me to know what content you enjoyed or what you would like to learn more about. I want to hear your thoughts about my content and create a community around the topic of sustainability and financial freedom.
Eco Economics is about spreading knowledge and creating a supportive community through content and communication.
I have created a few community guidelines regarding comments to facilitate a happy and harmonious environment.
The following applies to all comments posted on EcoFriendlyEconomics.com:
- Any comments that are negative, disrespectful or offensive will be deleted immediately. Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are self-promotional, contain affiliate links, or are intended for back-link purposes will be deleted.
- Please use your REAL first name and email address when commenting. If you are deliberately using your business name and/or business email, I will consider it self-promotion and your comment may be subject to removal.
- Authors that do not follow these guidelines will be blocked from future commenting. Sorry.
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing EcoFriendlyEconomics.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Any self-promotional comments that do not genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment will be deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter will be banned from future use.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing EcoFriendlyEconomics.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on EcoFriendlyEconomics.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Eco Economics LLC, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
Thank you for your comments and contributions to this website! I really do appreciate it!
Latest posts by Lynzee Lai (see all)
- How to Create a Sustainable Circular Economy - March 24, 2020
- How Big Investors are Coming Together to Create a More Sustainable Planet - March 20, 2020
- Saving for Retirement by Investing in Sustainable Companies - May 6, 2019